FSH Urine Test
REimagined Women’s Health
Our FSH Urine Test for Self-Testing is highly accurate and gives fast results via testing a sample of your urine. It allows you to find out if certain symptoms such as irregular periods or vaginal dryness are due to menopause or perimenopause. It also helps you to detect if there are any problems with your health if you are having trouble conceiving. It is highly recommended for women over the age of 35 years old who have not had children before or who had children before and are having trouble conceiving again to test themselves.
Visiting the clinic is a thing of the past. You can get a clear view of your reproductive health right from the comfort of your home, office, or wherever else you’re at.
- Hormone level assessment: The FSH urine test allows individuals to assess their FSH hormone levels, which can provide insights into the functioning of the reproductive system, particularly in women.
- Self-testing convenience: This test is designed for easy and convenient self-administration.
- Quick results: The FSH urine test provides rapid results within a short period, usually within a few minutes. This allows individuals to obtain immediate information about their FSH hormone levels.
- Simple procedure: that can be easily performed at home.
- Fertility assessment: By measuring FSH levels, the test can provide insights into fertility potential, particularly in women. Elevated or decreased FSH levels may indicate certain fertility-related conditions or issues.
- Tracking reproductive health: Regular monitoring of FSH levels using this self-testing tool can help individuals track changes in their reproductive health over time and identify any potential irregularities.
- Confidentiality and privacy: The FSH urine test allows individuals to assess their fertility potential discreetly and maintain their privacy. It can be performed in the comfort of one’s own home.
This product supported by Fosun Information Technology, is approved by Singapore Health Sciences Authority (HSA), and is also widely approved by health authorities globally.